Gilead Sciences maintains a corporate Careers page on LinkedIn & Xing as vehicles to communicate Gilead’s latest therapy press releases, financial press releases, career stories, employee successes and career opportunities to external audiences.
To ensure our communications are consistent with our mission and with applicable ethical, legal and regulatory standards, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers to help you understand how we will use Gilead’s LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages.
- Should you comment on our LinkedIn and/or Xing Careers pages please ensure your comments do not contain foul language, defamatory remarks about Gilead employees or its associated workers or topics that do not relate directly to our posts. Please note; Gilead reserves to the right to remove any comments with foul language or defamatory remarks from its corporate careers pages and where suitable will connect with the comment author privately. Unless warranted Gilead conducts a no reply policy.
- Gilead does not view its LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages as forums for product inquiries. For product information, please refer to the information on our corporate website at http://www.tuntun17.com/medicines/request-information.
- Gilead does not view its LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages as forums for feedback on Gilead products or reporting adverse effects. Where such comments are made, this information will be passed on to our Drug Safety and Public Health team. They may be in contact with you directly for additional information if you provide contact details.
- Content shared on Gilead’s LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages is provided for informational purposes only.
- Any content, views, opinions, mentions and/or replies uploaded or expressed by any person other than Gilead Sciences are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person uploading or expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Gilead. Gilead is not responsible for content that third parties transmit via Gilead’s LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages.
- Gilead may provide links or references to other websites as part of its content; however, Gilead claims no responsibility for the accuracy or content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the viewers of this platform.
- Gilead is not affiliated with LinkedIn.com or other LinkedIn sites. Gilead is not affiliated with Xing.com or other Xing sites. Gilead is not responsible for the security, privacy or other policies or practices on LinkedIn & Xing or on any of the third party websites that Gilead may link to or reference through Gilead’s LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages. You should carefully review the security, privacy and other policies and practices of LinkedIn & Xing and linked or referenced third-party websites.
- Gilead reserves all rights related to Gilead’s LinkedIn & Xing Careers Pages and may at its sole discretion add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
- The Gilead logo and images are trademarks of Gilead and Gilead owns all rights therein.
- Any information expressed by Gilead is subject to the risk factors and information no forward-looking statements contained in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available at http://investors.gilead.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=69964&p=irol-sec.